Bariatric Recipes of the Week:
in White Wine Sauce
This baked chicken has a very tasty sauce, and the chicken is wonderfully tender.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Add broth and wine.
- Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Makes 8, 2 oz. servings
100 calories, 2 grams carbohydrate, 14 grams protein, 3 grams total fat, 0.6 grams saturated fat, 170 mg sodium, 34 mg. cholesterol
This recipe was submitted from a subscriber to Cooking Light Magazine. More Bariatric RecipesLap-Band Bariatric Surgery Overview
Leave Baked Chicken and Return to Lap-Band Surgery Site Home.