These bariatric foods are designed for use on the diet after lap band surgery.
They're high in protein, low in sugar, rich in important vitamins and minerals and appropriately portioned for the gastric band diet.
Having a stomach band doesn't mean you get to stop caring about what you eat. Just the opposite! Every bite counts even MORE when you can only eat a small amount.
Your small meals need to be packed with nutrition because...
...well, you can only eat small meals on the gastric band diet.
If you have visions have having to slave over a hot stove for hours at a time in order to prepare delicious and nutritious meals, I have 2 suggestions for you:
1. Checkout (and bookmark) my Lap Band Recipe of the Week. I strive to provide you with quick, easy to prepare recipes!
2. Make use of the world of bariatric foods formulated especially for weight loss surgery patients.
These special foods are generally high in protein, low in sugar, rich in important vitamins and minerals and appropriately portioned for use on the diet after lap band.
Basically, they're no brainers! Here are some of my favorite bariatric foods:
- Protein Powders:
- Bariatric Advantage (Flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate Mint, Banana, Coffee,and Unflavored)
- Nectar (Flavors: Roadside Lemonade, Fuzzy Navel, Lemon Tea, Twisted Cherry, Apple Ecstasy, Strawberry Kiwi, Carribean Cooler, Crystal Sky)
- Matrix (Flavors: Cappuccino, Cookies and Cream, Orange Cream, Chocolate, Vanilla)
- Any Whey (Unflavored)
- Ready to Drink Protein Shakes
- Bariatric Advantage Ready To Shake (Flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry)
- AchievOne (Flavors: Cappuccino, Hazelnut Creme, Vanilla Nut, and Mocha Java)
- Oh Yeah! (Flavors: Chocolate or Vanilla)
- LaBrada Lean Body (Flavors: Chocolate Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, Banana and Cream)
- Wonderslim Pro-to-Go Drinks (Flavors: Chocolate Drink, Banana Berry Shake, Pineapple Orange, Strawberry Kiwi, Tropical Wild Berry, Vanilla Shake, Chocolate Shake, Strawberry Shake, Chocolate Razz Truffle, Creamsicle Shake)
- Protein Bars
- Entrees (Cheesy Eggs, Sloppy Joes, Chicken Fajitas, etc.)
- Protein Snacks: Beef and Ostrich Sticks (great portable protein that requires NO refrigeration), High Protein cereal, high protein chips and high protein pretzels!
- More Snacks
- Breakfast Items: High protein cereals...hot and cold
- Soups: High protein versions of your favorite flavored soups
Leave Bariatric Foods and Read More About Gastric Band Diet
Go to Lap Band Surgery Site Home Page