Bariatric Recipes of the Week:
BBQ Dry Rub
Use this bbq dry rub to quickly add flavor to poultry, fish or meat or simply sprinkle it on vegetables or salad greens to add some zing!
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 3 Tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons kosher or coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in small airtight container.
- Shake well to blend.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Makes 3/4 cup. (Enough for about four uses as a rub, marinade, or sprinkle.)
More Bariatric Recipes
Recipes is from Vegetarian Times Issue: July 1, 2009 p.44. See all Vegetarian Times recipes.
Leave BBQ Dry Rub and Return to Lap-Band Surgery Site Home.