This blueberry sorbet is beaming with healthful antioxidants, and is sure to please your sweet tooth too!
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Place berry mixture in a freezer-safe container and freeze until hard, about 1 hour.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 5 servings. Serving size = 1/2 cup. Per serving:
77 calories, 0 grams fat, 20 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram protein, 2 grams fiber, 0 mg. cholesterol, 60 mg. sodium
This blueberry sherbet/sorbet recipe is courtesy of www.health.com
Leave Blueberry Sorbet and See More Lap Band Recipes
Return to Lap Band Surgery Site Home Page