Cottage Cheese Salad
with Feta and Nuts
This cottage cheese salad is one of my favorite cottage cheese recipes because it's simple yet creative...and delicious!
- 1 cup torn mesclun salad or baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 Tablespoon crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped red pepper
- 1 Tablespoon walnut pieces
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Arrange salad greens on a plate.
- Add cottage cheese, feta, and red pepper.
- Top with walnut pieces and dressing.
Makes 1 serving.
160 calories, 9 grams protein, 9 grams carbohydrate, 10 grams fat
Another favorite cottage cheese recipe.
More Weight Loss Surgery Recipes
Cottage Cheese Salad ===> Return to Lap Band Surgery Site Home Page.
Recipe from mealsmatter.org