Bariatric Recipes of the Week:
This crustless quiche is one of my favorites.
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/2 pkg. frozen spinach thawed, drained
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, Swiss, or pepper jack)
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup chopped turkey or ham
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients except for the Parmesan cheese.
- Pour into an 8 inch pie pan. (Note: Can also divide evenly between 8 muffin cups.)
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes.
Makes 8 servings.
Per serving:More Bariatric RecipesLap-Band Bariatric Surgery Overview
130 calories, 15 grams of protein, 7 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbohydrate, 500 mg sodium.
Leave Crustless Quiche and Return to Lap-Band Surgery Site's Home.