Easy Shrimp Salad
This easy shrimp salad can be assembled in minutes.
Use pre-cooked frozen shrimp to speed preparation and simply defrost prior to using.
Shrimp is a great, low calorie source of protein!
- 1/2 bottle Pritikin Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 8-ounce container nonfat sour cream (or plain, nonfat Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 10 ounce bag fresh spinach OR 4 cups chopped salad greens
- 1, 11-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 12 ounces shrimp, cooked and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium red onion, sliced, divided into rings
- Combine dressing and nonfat sour cream.
- Layer spinach, mandarin oranges, shrimp, and onions in a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish or 2-quart straight sided clear bowl.
- Pour dressing mixture over layered salad. Garnish with additional mandarin orange, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 260 calories, 25 grams protein, 1 gram fat, 37 grams carbohydrate, 3 grams fiber, 375 mg. sodium
Pritikin recipe.More Bariatric Recipes
Lap-Band Bariatric Surgery Overview
Leave Easy Shrimp Salad and Return to Lap-Band Surgery Site HOME.