Low Calorie Peanut Butter
This low calorie peanut butter has less than half the calories as "usual" peanut butter. Use it as a spread on sandwiches/toast or as a yummy dip for sliced apples or bananas.
Note: This low cal peanut butter recipe can be modified using almond butter too!
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup natural-style smooth peanut butter, drained (or almond butter)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 1/2 teaspoons honey
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor with a metal blade and process until satin smooth.
- Place in covered container and refrigerate.
Makes 10 (2 tablespoon) servings. Per serving:
69 calories, 6 gm. carbohydrate, 3 gm. fat, 6 mg. cholesterol, 5 gm. protein, 12 mg. sodium, Trace fiber
This low cal peanut butter recipe is courtesy of Canyon Ranch.
Leave Low Calorie Peanut Butter and See More Lap Band Recipes
Return to Lap Band Surgery Site Home Page.