This single serving simple cheesecake recipe is perfect for those times you crave a decadent dessert.
Who says cooking/baking has to be complicated?! With a few common ingredients you can assemble a fast easy cheesecake taste that's perfectly portioned so you have no leftovers to contend with.
Part skim ricotta is a source of calcium and is rich in protein, so you can enjoy this cheesecake knowing you're eating something that tastes good AND is good for you!
- 2 graham cracker squares (2 1/2 inches each)
- 4 Tablespoons part skim ricotta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sugar free fruit preserves
- Spread 2 Tablespoons ricotta cheese and 1 Tablespoon sugar free fruit preserves on each graham cracker.
- Eat mindfully and enjoy thoroughly!
Makes 1 serving:
165 calories, 8 grams protein, 24 grams carbohydrate, 6 grams fat, 5 grams sugar
Another Simple Cheesecake Recipe
More Weight Loss Surgery Recipes
Your Personal Lap Band Guide Homepage