Turkey Breast and Apple Cracker Stack
This turkey breast and apple cracker stack is a quick and easy throw together meal, and is a sure hit for anyone trying to eat healthy on the run.
- 1 oz. Boar's Head maple honey turkey breast
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 6 whole wheat crackers (see healthy grocery list for suggested brands)
- Cut turkey into 6 equal slices.
- Layer the apple, turkey and cucumber onto the crackers and serve.
- For added flavor, add a dollop of mustard to each wedge.
182 calories, 8 grams protein, 30 grams carbohydrate, 3 grams total fat, 360 mg sodium, 3 grams fiber
More Weight Loss Surgery Recipes
Turkey Breast and Apple Cracker Stack ===> Return to Lap Band Surgery Site Home Page.
Recipe from boarshead.com