Bariatric Recipes of the Week:
A great way to use up that leftover turkey from last week's Thanksgiving!
- 2 cups turkey breast, cubed or shredded
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Salad is now ready to be "Gobbled" up!
Makes 6 servings.
Per Serving: 130 calories, 21 grams protein, 4 grams fat, 3 grams carbohydrate, 0 grams fiber
Lap-Band Bariatric Surgery OverviewMore Bariatric Recipes
- Serve over a bed of baby spinach.
- Serve rolled up in a Romaine lettuce leaf wrapper as a turkey salad "roll up."
Leave Turkey Salad and Return to Lap-Band Surgery Site Home