Have Questions About
Your Bariatric Diet?
I'll help you!
You’ll be following a bariatric diet from the minute you wake up from your weight loss surgery to all the years beyond!
I'm here to help you make the most of your bariatric surgery...
...I'm Suzette Kroll, RD.
Having the surgery was one thing. How you eat for the rest of your life after surgery is another.
Remember how excited you were before surgery to overhaul your diet and to start a whole new healthy way of eating?
Well now that you’ve had your surgery…
...I'm here to make sure you do just that!
Surgery isn't magic as you know! Surgeons know surgery, but dietitians know food.
I'm a Registered Dietitian. I can help you reach your goals.
- Want to follow your bariatric diet but aren't sure where to start
- Feel a lack of support
- Have lost your way and need to get back on track
I can help!
I Specialize in Bariatric Nutrition
- Gastric Bypass
I have the answers to all your questions on the pages of this website. And if you need a little extra support, you can work with me virtually!
The “4 R’s” of Your Bariatric Diet
Your bariatric surgery diet is more like a journey rather than a single static diet.
And who likes to travel alone?! Nobody!
I'm right here with you though every diet stage you go through.
Here's the road map of the journey we'll take together:
- Stage 1
- Stage 2
- Stage 3
- Stage 4
Rapid Weight Loss Phase aka: “Honeymoon Phase”
Rest of Your Life
Think of me as your personal bariatric surgery nutritionist. Even the best athletes need a coach! I'm rooting for you!
I know it can be totally overwhelming...
You have soooo many questions:
- What can I eat?
- How much can I eat?
- What are the best sources of protein?
- What if I can’t tolerate protein shakes?
- How do I satisfy my craving for sweets?
- How many carbs can I eat?
- How many calories "should" I eat?
And what about...
- What do I do when I crave pizza?
- Can I ever eat “normal” again?
- What if I can’t stop eating and gain all my weight back?
- What do I order when I eat out?
- How do I break a weight loss plateau?
- What to do if I start regaining weight?
- What vitamins should I be taking?
- Etc., etc, etc….
You have questions...
...I have answers!
I'm Your Bariatric Diet Pro...to the Rescue!
- Gastric Sleeve Diet Explained
- Everything you need to know about the gastric sleeve diet from bariatric diet pro Suzette Kroll, RD
- Gastric Bypass Diet Explained
- Professional gastric bypass diet info from bariatric diet pro Suzette Kroll, RD
- Gastric Lap Band Diet: How to Eat After Stomach Band Surgery
- Professional lap band diet advice from a bariatric dietitian
- Tucson Weight Loss Surgery Diet Pro Suzette Kroll, RD Knows Food
- Live in Tucson? Weight loss surgery dietitian Suzette Kroll, RD can help you with all your preop and post op bariatric diet questions
- Bariatric Vitamins: A MUST Have
- Wondering which bariatric vitamins to take and why? Get recommendations from a bariatric dietitian.
- Bariatric Surgery DIet eStore
- Bariatric estore: All the bariatric supplements you'll need after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Lap-Band Success Depends Largely on Having the Right Tools
- Improve your chances of gastric lap-band success with this weight loss surgery "toolbox." Don't leave home without...
- Meet Suzette Kroll, RD: Bariatric Diet Pro
- Bariatric Nutritionist Suzette Kroll of Tucson, AZ, is a Registered Dietitian, certified intrinsic coach and specialist in surgical weight loss.